NetSuite Customisations and Integrations
SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud development tools, applications and infrastructure that enables customers and software developers to maximize the benefits of cloud computing.
SuiteFlow: Workflow Engine
- SuiteFlow’s easy-to-use point-and-click tools give users the freedom to customize and automate business processes within NetSuite and between other business systems
SuiteScript: Application Development
SuiteTalk: Web Services
- The SuiteTalk Web Services tool features a full complement of SOAP Web Services across the suite and a framework that supports lightweight REST-based integration. This makes it easy for NetSuite to integrate with existing on-premise investments and thirdparty cloud applications. Developers and customers can utilize this tool to build valuable website-to-NetSuite integrations and to create lightweight custom mobile applications.
Key Benefits of NetSuite Customisations and Integrations:
- Easily create business processes such as lead nurturing, collections management, sales discounting approvals, purchase order approvals and more.
- Schedule workflows to run automatically and define the events that trigger or initiate workflows.
- Specify the conditional actions that occur at various stages and efficiently manage each state that the record passes through in the course of the workflow
- Complete set of flexible scripting models supports customization needs such as user event-based scripts, scheduled scripts, client-side scripts and portlet scripts.
- Scripting models support customizations as functions of workflow-based actions.
- Debugger features controlled code execution such as step in, step out and step over, as well as execution logs, resolution of local variables, watches and break points.
- Enables integration using Java, Microsoft .NET or any other development language that supports SOAP-based Web Services.
- RESTlet framework allows developers to define their own procedures for standard REST functions such as POST, PUT, GET and DELETE.