NetSuite SRP and PSA
Manage your services organization more effectively with integrated project management, project tracking and reporting with NetSuite Project Management. You can automate project creation when specific services are sold and automatically track percent complete, time budgeted and time spent on project tasks. Reports for utilization and backlog help analyse employee workloads and efficiency.
NetSuite’s Project Management module seamlessly integrates with the NetSuite accounting system. In addition to project management and time and expense tracking, you can create and issue invoices, compare project performance to budgets and other metrics. NetSuite Project Management module manages revenue recognition, expenses, unbilled balances and other project-related financials.
Key Benefits of NetSuite Project Management:
- Manage multiple types of projects including time and materials and fixed price projects.
- Organize tasks, calls and events, linking them to specific projects. Information regarding clients is managed in one place so resource tracking is complete and real-time for ever improving client service, and can be segmented and leveraged for smarter client intelligence.
- Create project tasks with multiple predecessors and finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF) relationships. In addition, project tasks can be created with lag time between tasks and a Finish No Later Than (FNLT) constraint.
- Project Dashboard gives project managers a visual, graphical analysis of the status of specific projects. Project managers can see important key performance indicators (KPIs) at a glance such as which projects are on time, under budget and destined for success. For projects that are behind, you can use the dashboard to quickly drill down and identify the root cause. As team members enter information, the dashboard updates automatically to provide you with an up-to-date view of the current health of your projects, while it’s happening.
- Project milestones are critical points that you monitor throughout the life cycle of a project. Milestones highlight important interim events, such as the completion of a phase, delivery of materials and payment for work performed. These milestones are useful, for example, in setting dates for billing and completeness of work.
- On the Project P&L Tab, you can now track the progress and monitor costs associated with each project, keeping you on top of financial performance.
- Gantt chart provides better visibility into project schedules. It is a useful tool for planning and scheduling projects, monitoring a project’s progress and illustrating start and finish dates including summary elements of a project.
- Employees are able to enter time and expenses through web-browser or through the NetSuite app.
- Weekly Timesheets allow employees to summarise time to save time and effort.
- Customisable approval routing for timesheet makes it easy to fit in your specific approval process.
- Bill projects based on completing project work, achieving project milestones or according to a schedule of dates. The billing schedule type specified on the project determines the type of project: Time and Materials Billing, Fixed Bid Interval/Milestone Billing Schedules and Charge-Based Project Billing.